Concrete Water Tank Repair
A Concrete Water Tank Repair Doesn't Have To Be a Complicated Job
When things wear out and start to deteriorate, fixing them is the natural course of action — but when you need a concrete water tank repaired, the situation might seem more complicated at first. After all, if the problem is inside the tank, doesn't that make addressing it much more challenging? In some ways, yes, that's true. However, with experienced assistance, securing long-lasting concrete water tank repairs in Auckland and Northland can be a stress-free experience. At Happy Tanks, we can help.
Problems That Concrete Water Tank Cleaning by Happy Tanks Can Solve
Alongside an in-depth repair service available for both commercial and household clients, we also provide several cleaning services important to tank owners.
What concerns can cleaning out your concrete water tanks in Whangarei address?
- Excessive filter wear and tear due to too much sediment in the tank. For those without filters, the continued presence of sediment in your water indicates a need for cleaning. In most cases, our standard clean is sufficient to remove most of the sediment in your tank, providing cleaner and clearer water.
- Unpleasant odours or tastes in the water that persists after filtration. This is often the result of some sort of biological fouling of the tank, such as animal faeces, decaying plant matter, and so forth. We can investigate the cause and suggest the appropriate cleaning approach.
- Suspected contamination by viruses or bacteria. If you or your guests have experienced illnesses following drinking water supplied by your tanking systems, sanitising the system is highly recommended.
If you're encountering problems like those described above, or if it's been some time since the last time you had your tanks cleaned and inspected, we suggest reaching out for service.
Statistics on Concrete Water Tanks in Northland You Need to Know
Understanding concrete tanks by the numbers can make planning for and undertaking maintenance a simpler effort. Some of the most important stats to remember include the following:
- The recommended interval for tank cleaning is 36 months or three years. However, this can vary. For example, tanks in rural areas and on farms may require cleaning as frequently as every 12 or 24 months, depending on local conditions. We can provide you with a clearer insight into the right interval.
- For concrete water tank repairs in Auckland, the average time to completion of a repair job ranges from 7 to 14 days — this is due to the high-quality, long-lasting Xypex repair compounds we use, which must fully cure before water can return to the tank. During this downtime, we're happy to provide you with two 1000 litre loan tanks so you can continue enjoying a convenient supply of water.
- It takes 4 hours for us to conduct a complete "deep clean" of your tank. Following drainage of the entire tank, our trained enters the tank to clean every surface and ensure 100% removal of all sediment.
About Happy Tanks NZ
A growing business with a serious focus on client satisfaction, Happy Tanks represents a versatile and reliable option providing your concrete tanks with the care necessary to ensure their longevity. With a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all the work we provide, you can place your trust in our abilities with confidence. Contact us today for arrangements.